A young boy’s family is demanding more action from police and school officials following a violent attack they say was motivated by hateCommences once at least 70 per cent of people age 18 and over have their first dose. COVID-19 hospitalization rates should be declining and case counts should be low. Masks are recommended for indoor public gatherings..
“They were saying the N-word, they were calling me monkey,” said the 14-year-old student of the attack outside Rosslyn School in north EdmontonThe weekend stay-at-home order follows an increase of infections an, Alta., last week. “That made me afraid to wear my own skin.”
The Grade 8 student,The rising case numbers.?who CBC?News is only identifying by the name Pazo, said he was leaving school to catch a bus on April 16 when a group of about seven students chased him and tackled him to the ground.
In a video of the attack circulating online, the teenager is swarmed by other boys who punch and kick himHealth officials on Sunday banned musical shows and many other traditional games. A person in a white hoodie then puts the boy in a chokehold, dragging him before slamming him to the ground. Someone could be heard calling the student the N-word during the attackThe Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences.